Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Can't Stay Silent About This

There are some issue that I feel really strongly about, and one is abortion. I'm strongly against it. I am sometimes questioned and challenged by my stance, and I believe that a baby is a human being from conception and that murder is wrong. I recently watched an excellent, life changing 33 minute film called the 180 Movie. It strengthen what I believed and helped me see why, with out a doubt, I know it's wrong. I also saw a few other videos that gave a different side that most people don't see. I feel like in order to have a brilliant life, I need to help others have one too, and I want babies to be able to have life that God created them to have. One thing I will always do is work for God, my businesses will always be linked to His heart. I know saving babies is. He loves everyone, especially the least of these. There is always a way. Adoption is a wonderful option. There is so many willing people who want to have children who maybe can't. I know I want to adopt someday. Also, there's always abstinence. Doing things God's way and saving yourself for marriage is one of the best things. Anywhoo... here's those videos that changed my life.





"He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me." -Jesus, Matthew 25:45
"B
ut whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea." -Matthew 18:6

Thanks for reading, I know these type of post are my usual crafty, light, fun, etc post. But it is something that's important to me. And I know it's something God wants be to share about.
I'll be back later this week and i'm thinking about doing a craft weekend so I think I will be posting some diys and crafts!

Love,
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment