Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

House Hunting

Hello! Guess what!?!?!?! I may be buying a house soon! I'm oh so excited! I met with the mortgage company, now to look at houses and start the whole process I actually started about a year ago. I'm also kinda nervous. Is home ownership something I can really do? And financially? Despite all of my possible questions, i'm pretty confident. and of course the freedom of doing whatever I want to the house makes everything worth it too. With that said, i've been pinning things a lot on pinterest for home ideas. Here's some things I hope to in some ways to incorporate into my new home-


Love this simple and pretty dining room. My favorite is the stone wall (maybe a fire place?). In reality, I have my heart set on similar purple chairs from Ikea. Though i'll be buying one at a time because I think they are close to $200 a chair :).
 
I would love to have a library, or at least start out half office half library. What I like about this is more the organizing of the books by color. So fun. I actually organize by what the book is about- money, cooking, inspirational, etc.
The type of house i'm looking for is either a craftsman, cape cod, or ranch. I like certain things about each one. What I like about this house is the front porch and the house it self. Which I haven't found something similar in my area but i'm open as long as it's cute, on a street with a good name, in a nice neighborhood, fenced in yard, garage, near a library and a park, and so much more.

House buying is fun and tough. Nothing of what the HGTV show house hunters shows, lots more work involved. Speaking of HGTV, i wonder what they have for full episodes. Anyways, i'll be pinning a lot more house ideas from now on!
Well time for bed so I can get up on time for church in morning! 
Night-
Jen

(Oh yeah- Sources- Photo 1 was just found on Pinterest. Photo 2 from Here. Photo 3 also on Pinterest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment