Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Coming Soon

Hello! Things are slowly changing around here as you're probably noticing. It's going to stay like this a little bit, i'm working on other things. And soon when everything is done i'll have a little blog party here with a day filled with lots of post, some diys, and maybe if I get the courage a youtube video. I actually made had a channel that I just made playlist of my favorite videos and songs for certain times. I redesigned it to go with the blog and I should probably use it for what most people use it. I'm still quite nervous. But yeah, so look forward to that coming soon! If you want to I made a twitter account, so you can follow me on there for more updates and whatnot. It's https://twitter.com/SoBrilliantLife , so follow me!  Alright well that's all for now, just a little update on how things are going.
Talk to you guys soon!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment