Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Dining Room Inspiration

Hey guys! The blog renovation is still going on. It should all be finished soon though. But I was thinking, why wait till everything is done to post. I know it has been a little while since I last posted something. So today I wanted to share some Home Inspiration. I've created a few sets on Polyvore (love that site!). If you don't know what Polyvore is it's a website where you can create collages of anything like fashion to home ideas. I'm working on a collection of home inspiration boards for each room in my house and today I want to share my Dining room Inspiration!
Dining Room Inspiration

Dining Room Inspiration by sobrilliantlife



My dining room is connected to my living room, which I will have my living room one up here soon as well! In this room I want a buffet, which I will have from my mom, who got it from my grandma. I can't wait to get it to my house. The rug I love, I found one at Ikea for $200, not too bad, but it's something I have to save up for. I have some fabric framed that's dessert themed already, I find it fun. I just love the look of this all together. In reality some pieces won't be the same, but close. I'm on a budget, and if you've used polyvore, your know that the items they have to choose from range from inexpensive (Target prices) up to thousands of dollars. I'm not going to buy a $1,000 rug when I can get a similar one for $200. It's just not in my budget now. I do believe that sometimes the more is cost the better quality it is and sometimes you have to splurge, But as long as you stick in your budget, you can have an awesomely decorated room!
Well that's all for this post, to see the items I used, click on the link below the picture. And if you created you're own, let me know in the comments, I want to see!!! And follow you on polyvore too!
Thanks for reading!
Shine Bright -Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment