Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Just, Me

Hello there! I'm kind of thinking things over. I think as far as my blog, I need to be more of who I am, and not try to (loosely) be like others. So what does that mean? It just means, my blog will just be filled with stuff I love (diys, recipes, inspiration, music, Jesus, fashion, photography, goals, dreams, random things, etc). I find that if I don't do what I love it won't mean anything or wont be as good. I'm not saying that the things I've written in the past aren't things I have loved doing, they are. I just don't want to compare my blog to anyone elses and blog similarly to theirs (and not saying I may not have a similar style or post sometimes). I just want to be original, unique, and me. And I think everyone should too. Be you, do what you love to do, be who you were made to be. You are unique and special and loved. Don't be like someone else, just be you!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment