Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Excitement

Hello! Hope you all had a great Christmas! I did. I got a corelle dish set that i've been wanting for a while, money for an office chair (I think I found one at ikea.com! Just have to go to Ikea to check it out), a bow ring, a tool bag, and Beckah Shae's cd Destiny!!! What are some presents you got?
After Christmas I like to think about the coming year. I feel like 2012 will be a year of God's favor and blessing, a year of answered prayers and dreams and desires being filled. So I'm starting to write down goals and things I want in 2012. And I have big expectations! I'll post more about them, when I come up with more than 3. I do know I want to do way more photography, way more d.i.y. and craft projects, and start my etsy business. I'm so excited for next year! I'll be back with some goals later in the week, also news of a new project!
Later, -Jen

1 comment:

  1. thats cool! You have to have big goals to have big things happen!I'm excited to see all that you will accomplish in 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete