Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Something New!

Hello. My name is Jen, and I am a craft hoarder... well, kinda :)   I do have a nice collection of stuff, which I will make into something someday. And I realized my problem even more so when I found I have 9+ pairs of scissors. But they all have different functions, well a few. Ok, ok it's not that bad. It's organized and has it's very own room that you can walk through, and it's animal free!!! Haha. In other news, i'm opening an Etsy shop in January, officially! So I can put to good use my craft things! I set up a factory in my living room instead of the craft room because living room has a tv and crafting and watching go well together. I'll have some aprons, bags, jewelry, photography, and canvases listed and maybe a few other things. I'm also excited to be making some Christmas gifts this year too! Well I thought I would stop by with that news. Gotta get back to the factory!
-Jen

1 comment:

  1. have you opened up your etsy shop yet? im excited to see your items

    ReplyDelete