Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Blog Vacation

Hey! I know i've posted much lately, a lot of stuff going on with in my family and my life at the moment. So i've decided to take a blog vacation. Not only because of my personal life, but I also want to take some time to plan, redirect, redesign, and yeah just plan out this blog and my other idea for a blog. To make it better and for refined, focused, and what I want it to be. I'm actually pretty excited about it. Also i'm so much closer to buying my 1st house! I can't wait to live in it! That's another reason for the vacation. I'm not literally going anywhere, just a vacation from blogging for a bit. So Enjoy your summer! I'll be back soon with a fresh new look and maybe a new focus, but we will see!!!
Later :)
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment