Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's the God in Me


I just heard this song through my Pandora quick mix station and I love it. It's 'God in Me' by Mary Mary, ft Kierra Kiki Sheard. I feel like it says exactly what I want to tell people: God is the reason for the good in me,  and it's His goodness over my life that is why i'm so blessed. I'm far from perfect, I will probably never reach that. At times my life is such a mess, and I feel so far from God. But because of His goodness He will always love me regardless of my faults, the same is true for you as well. When we give God our bad, He gives us His good. He looks at us not as we are, but through His Son, Jesus. He sees use as more -as His beloved, His chosen, His child. It's just amazing the love God has for His children. I love discovering new music through Pandora. I found another new artist that I may have to do some listening research, he's Sufjan Stevens. Ever heard of him?
Well, i'm off to enjoy this lovely Saturday. Scheduling some house cleaning and Forever 21 browsing (and maybe buying) and getting some home inspiration at a few other stores.
Have a good day!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment