Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

A New Direction...?

Hello! I've been thinking lately about taking a new direction with my blog. Instead of starting a new blog, I think I will just re design, re purpose, and (slightly) re name this one. Or I could make a new blog on a separate gmail account and just link the new blog to this one. I may do option B. It seems easier. My goals are actually to build this blog more, well the new one, sponsor a blog I like, and generate traffic here (there to the new blog), and do a sponsorship on my blog too. I also want to start up an etsy shop too under the same name as my blog or similar. I guess I have a lot of thinking and planing going on as of lately. I really want to start what my dreams are and I think through blogging for profit and an etsy shop, I can! I totally want to live the creative, hand made life and be self employed (my ultimate dream). And I see so many people being able to be self employed through their etsy or handmade business. How cool would that be?! I'd prefer to set up shop when I move to my new house, but for now, I think I will have the new blog up and running by this weekend maybe. I'm still in the planning zone now though. I guess that's all for now. Just wanted to keep you posted on my ideas and direction for the blog. Thanks for reading!
Have a lovely night,
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment