Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

You're So Brilliant, Don't Soon Forget

As I mentioned in an earlier post, i'm having trouble coming up with a name for the new biz/blog. Thinking tonight, I just can't get away from something Brilliant related. Here's why- 1.) I Love the definition.
Brilliant: 1- sh
ining brightly; sparkling; glittering; lustrous  
                2  distinguished; illustrious  
                3  having or showing great intelligence, talent, quality, etc 
                4   strong and clear in tone; vivid; bright  
                5  splendid or magnificent I also love the synonyms too:
 Main Entry:
brilliant [bril-yuhnt]
Part of Speech:adjective
Definition:shining, glowing in appearance
Synonyms:ablaze, brightclinquant, coruscating, dazzling,effulgentflashyfulgent, gleaming, glittering,glossy, incandescentintenselambent, lucent,luminouslustrousradiantrefulgent,resplendentscintillatingshowysparklingvivid
2.)It originally came from the song "Unwinding Cable Car" by Anberlin.
The bridge of the song is "You're so brilliant, don't soon forget. You're so brilliant, grace marks your heart." I instantly loved the song when I first heard it, but that part stuck out to me.

And 3.) This verse: "Men and women who have lived wisely and well will shine brilliantly, like the cloudless, star-strewn night skies. And those who put others on the right path to life will glow like stars forever." -Daniel 12:3 (The Message (MSG))

Originally I first read this from the New International Version (NIV):
"
Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever."
I like both, but I like the Message version best. I actually just read this version today.

The reason I named my blog "So Brilliant Life" is based on those three. I think everyone is brilliant. We all have something inside of use that makes us unique, special, brilliant. And live truly is brilliant. Just the way God created it is brilliant. There are good days and bad days in life, but there is always chances and opportunities to shine despite the circumstances. I also love making things and I think being creative is the best. Everyone has a talent, something they are really good at. It doesn't matter how big or small, it's still something you are good at. And that's quite incredible, because you put your own special, brilliant point to things. I think that's so important in crafting and diy. Don't just copy, make it yours
, make it unique, add, take away from it. Just remember to give credit where it's due.

So with all that, I may just keep this blog and balance life, diy, and business in it. I may change things up though and maybe tweak the name, but i'm unsure so far. Well, that is that.

Keep being brilliantly you!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment