Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sick Day

Hey! Sorry for lack of posting. I've recently decided to combine all my blogs into one, so I'm thinking it's going to be this one, but i'm not 100% sure yet. Well i'm sitting at home covered in a mound full of blankets, camping out on the couch.. sick. I'm feeling a little better now that the day is almost over, but this morning wasn't good. I have a sore throat and a lovely (not) cough with the constant sniffles and occassional sniffles. So I called in, plus a little nauseated, but I think that was nothing because it didn't last long, so I didn't diagnose myself with the flu. But I felt terrible. Well a days full of rest was partially nice, despite the circumstances. It also got me thinking, we are soo busy. People are constantly on the go, no wonder there is so much sickness, people don't rest enough. Rest is needed to get better and feel good. God made rest a priority by setting the example during creation by resting on the 7th day. Which now it's ok if you can't rest on the actual Sabbath (Sunday or Saturday) as long as you pick one day a week too just rest, take it easy. I need to practice this again. Since I get Sundays off, Sunday will be my day of rest. I'm looking forward to it and in much need of it. Well, I better get off and get some more rest. Tommorow I am definately feeling better :)
Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment