Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Music Monday: Her Morning Elegance

Today's music featured isn't an artist/band like I normally do, but a song rather and the amazing video.
I first saw this video on the blog A Beautiful Mess and I thought it was one of the bet videos i've seen. Then learning how it was made made it way more better. So here's the brilliant video:

How they made this is super inspiring. I am getting into photography and I think it would be so cool to do a session like this, photo by photo. Here's the making video:

This is totally incredible. The website is cool too. I do like a few of Oren Lavie's other songs, but this video in my opinion, is so far one of the best!

Oh and good news, my mattress set came today! I've been wanting to go to bed since it came, well it is late and i'm tired so to bed it is.
Good night!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment