Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Financial Friday: Give

Hey guys! I think finances are so important, and I wish they were thought more in schools. Money management is such a needed skill that not many people know. So I just want to give some practical financial advice about once a week on friday! Here's my advice: Be a giver! A lot of people who are very successful practices this principle. The Bible says give and it will be given back. Luke 6:38 says "Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” God isn't a respector of persons. If you apply His principles, you can get the results, Christians or non Christians. I do know God does favor people differently, but He honors His word reguardless. So that's my advice, be a giver. You can't out give God. Give to His work through your church, give to your community, give to those in need. Generosity will get you farther financially than not giving. So give!
Have a good night and think of ways to give this next week!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment