Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Going on a Puppy Search!

Hey there! Guess what?!?! I'm moving into a house! I am in apartment, but soon i'll rent a house which i'm super excited. And I can finally have a dog!!! So I'm looking into puppies. Here's the top 5 list of dogs breeds I like:
1. French Bulldog














2.) Yorkshire Terrior















3.) Maltese










4.) Pugs
5.) Mix Breeds.


 









The last picture is of my dog Mikey. He passed away last year. He was the best dog. He was a beagle, cocker spaniel, daschund mix. We got him at the local shelter and he was the perfect dog for my family. I will tell the story of him another time. But for now there is my current top 5 list. I actually like all dogs and I know the next dog i'll get soon will be a rescued dog from a shelter. I'm checking petfinder.com lots lately looking for thee right dog! I'll share progress too.
Thanks for reading!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment