Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Women Who Rock: Blanca. [Intro]

Taking a break from moving to give some advice on moving. It helps to be as organized as possible, plan it out and as you go, take breaks, and listening to music helps!
I'm getting internet at my new residence soon, so I will do a full update then, but now I just wanted to give you a little intro into a new feature called:

I'm still working on the pic. But this feature will be about women who I find to be strong, positive role models and are a great example. I'll feature musicians, actresses, professionals, and more, but I also would like to feature my reader too. So if you would like your story to be featured here, send me an email with your story on why you rock to sobrilliantlife@hotmail.com

My first will be brief, so I would like to do a full post on her, but my first is Blanca from Group 1 Crew.
She is a singer with the group and has an incredible story.
And here is her story:


I'll be back with more on why she inspires me and more!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment