Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Overcomer!

Good Sunday Morning!
I do have more to share a little later, but I just wanted to post a quick simple note taken from one of the songs i'm obsessed with "Take Heart" -Hillsong United, Aftermath.

"All our troubles, tears, failure, fear, heartache, pain, burdens, and shame- God our hope, love, healer, freedom, justice, grace, refuge, and strength, He is with us and He has overcome!"

Whatever your going through, I just want to let you know God has overcome it through His Son Jesus Christ. God is there for you. He will help you. There is always hope. He is everything you need to overcome too.
I would also like you to know, I'm not only here for crafting, finances, my favorite music, and whatnot; but i'm also here for you. So if there's anything you need prayer for or just to talk, please feel free to comment or leave me an email message:
sobrilliantlife@hotmail.com.
Thats all for now.
I will be back later!

-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment