Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Photography

Hello! The blog update is almost done, just added a few minor details. I'm so excited, I found a photo editing program that I love and can't wait to use with my pictures. Its through Picasa called Picnik. Picasa is a nice, simple program, perfect for beginners and those who can't yet buy photoshop! I'm always a big fan of free and picasa is free. I have used a Corell photo program and I did like that and will get it some day. And I've tried Gimp which I think is similar to Photoshop, but i'll stick to picasa for now. Anyways, all this to say I am officially going to be a photographer. It's my dream career! I'm  more into landscape photography, so I would be amazing just to travel around the world and get paid for just doing what I love, taking pictures! How cool would that be. I am working on a site (blog) for my photography business so I will link that here shortly, but if your interested to see what I do, all the logos, pictures, and the header(of mine) are my photography. I do have a  facebook page, you can check more over there!
Here's some of my work too:








                                       
Well I must be going now. I'll post more about my photography and the business another day!
Good Night. -Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment