Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

Hello everyone! I'm still working on getting the internet up and running, so i'm at the parents house using theirs! We're going to be going to see some fireworks tonight and a parade tonight. I like this Holiday because there's unity and fun. Everyone has cookouts, get togethers, games, and just enjoy being in this great country. Freedom isn't free, so thanks to the men and women who served and are serving in the armed forces for us. It's because of them we can celebrate!

Also, as you may know i'm a photographer and I entered a photo contest! It's through the local news here, but I you would like to help me, all you have to do is get on facebook, 'like' FOX 47 News, then 'Like' my picture which is in the album "Snap into Summer Week 4" i'm number 96 of 200 in the first album. I'll post the links below, but it would be a great help. Also if you want too I have a photography page on facebook too. I'll link it on the sidebar. Feel free to check out my photography!

Have a great 4th of July! And if you're not from the U.S. have a great day and enjoy your day of Independence as a country! I know Cananda's was July 1st, but i'm not sure of others, so have fun celebrating where you live, who you are, and be thankful for both everyday!
-Jen

Fox47News
My photo contest Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment