Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Financial Fridays- Invest

Hey! Writing this alittle earlier than normal, but I have a little time before work. Todays Financial advice is about investing. I actually don't know much about the stock market, but it is a great place to invest just definitely get advice from someone who knows about the market. Some great websites though are http://www.schwab.com/ -Charles Schwab, and http://www.fidelity.com/ . I only checked out both just by looking through their sites, but it definitely is a good start. Once again if you're new to investing and want to please please get advice from someone who knows about stocks.
Another way to invest is start a business. I'm currently in this process and it can get you great results. Not only financially but meeting new friends, and grow yourself personally. I will blog more about my person experience starting a business and more tips from that. But even an etsy shop or ebay or local via craft shows etc.
Not only do you want to invest finanically but also invest into yourself through books, cds, seminars. I took a financial class and it changed my life and benefited me more than I could ever do on my own. I will continue this post later today, because it's time for me to get going. But I will add some good books to start off with and alittle more advice!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment