Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Good to Be Back!

I finally got the internet at the new place which means watching catching up on the latest Project Runway on Hulu, getting back into my amway business, and my photography, and keep up to date with the blog, along with searching for stuff on etsy and new crafts! So excited!
Well I will have a few craft diys coming up with in this month, one is the coasters I mentioned earlier and the other is candles! I bought a candle making kit at Hobby Lobby today and i'm super excited to try it. I've been wanting to get it for awhile because I plan on making candles as a I gift. I think i'm sensing a new addiction coming on! Well, gotta get some house work done, but i'll be back late tonight with a kinda different post than my usuall!
Later, -Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment