Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

2nd Vintage Purchase!

Back and here's what I bought. I went to a local antiques store and they were having a flea market outside. It was very cool, but I didn't really see anything and it was hot out so I went inside and checked out what i've been thinking about getting and checked in there previously 3 times to see if they still had it and they did. I took a lot of time thinking about the price and if I really wanted it. Well today it was 20% off, so I decided to get it. I love saving money. And I love vintage glass. Depression and milk glass are my favorites. I'm not entire sure what this is or what year it is, but I like and i've never seen anything like it, especially now a days. I can't wait to use it!

I think it's super pretty. I would like to know more about it. I think i'm going to do a little research on vintage glass. And think of what to use it for.
Night! -Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment