Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Like Boys who Love Jesus

I also like C28. It has some really cool clothing and other things. I find that most christian shirts aren't really cool. Some are more funny and more of a "hey that's catchy or cute or cool" but not really fashionable. C28 has some fun yet fashionable shirts and other things. So far I bought an over night bag that has doodle scriptures and a ring that had "diamonds" around half and proverbs 3:5 verse around the rest, but I lost it :( I still have hope of finding it, but I may just buy a new one.
http://www.c28.com/shopping/productdetails.asp?recordid=229339&source=recentlyviewed&iadid=RecentlyViewed
This is one of my new favorite tshirts. Maybe i'll come up with a list of things I like from there in a later post.
Now to check out etsy, i'm kinda in search for a bow ring. I think I like them or the idea of it.
Night! -Jen

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks! Commenting is totally fine :) I'll have to check it out, thanks again! God Bless

    ReplyDelete